This is an update on Kimbolton and the various events booked by some members, which I have now put on the web site including those in Brians last Enjoying MG mag.
Firstly, Yvonne and I visited Martin & Jackie earlier this week, Martin was very well after his operation and after a slight concern and a check is at home and now feeling a bit feed up. Still I’m sure it will not be long before he is out and about and raring to go.
I asked who wished to attend the Kimbolton show on the 14th July, I now have 8 confirmed who are; Martin, Ian, Dave, Ken, Stephen, Geoff, Alan/Terry, and Roger. There are two tickets left although I have a couple of tentative inquiries in the pot, so if you wish to go then please let me know in case Martin can obtain some more tickets.
The following is a list of events booked or in the pipe line in date order, this is only a brief outline and I have not included those planned by Brian.
- 14th March, Club Curry Night.
- 14th April, MK Classic.
- 19th May Rose of the Shires in support of Air Ambulance.
- 26th May, Exeter MGOC’s Moor 2 Sea.
- 2nd June, Southampton & New Forest MGOC’s, 21st New Forest Run.
- 30th June, Gloucester MGOC’s Cotswold Caper Charity Run.
- 14th July, we have the Kimbolton Event.