The following is a quick summary of our club AGM held on 2 November 2016-11-03
- 20 people attended – thank you
- 2016 has been a busy year though it tailed off recently.
- In addition to our club nights we had an average of 1.5 additional activities per month.
- The club finances are fine – thank you Ian Whipp for being Treasurer
- The club website is working fine, although we did have a problem earlier in the year. Thank you Ian Forrow for looking after the website for us
- Club officials remain the same (although anyone is welcome to join us)
- Subscription fees will remain at £10 pa
- We will keep the Inn on the Lake for club nights
- We reviewed the proposed Calendar of Events for 2017
- There were lots of additional ideas that have been noted
- The Events Calendar has been updated – nothing is cast in stone, we can always add/change things
If you have any other ideas, please let us know.
Thank you all for your support through 2016. I look forward to seeing many of you at the Christmas Dinner on the 7th December at the Inn on the Lake – remember to get your orders in to Ian Whipp
I wish you all a great year with your MGs