It was nice to see so many of you at the club night and AGM on Wednesday. Thank you.
The following is a very quick summary of the meeting. If you’d like more details, please contact us:
- We had a busy year with at least 16 events in addition to club nights. ie over 28 events
- The club finances are in a healthy state.
- It was agreed we would reduce the annual club membership to £10 p.a, with occasional membership remaining at £1 per evening.
- The website is working well and all costs have been covered.
- No-one put themselves forward to join the committee. It remains:
- Brian – Area Secretary
- Ian W – Treasurer
- Ian F – Website
- Chiv – Regalia
- Outline plan for 2016 presented and discussed.
Also it was agreed to hold our Christmas dinner on the December Club Night at the Inn On The Lake, please contact us to book or just have a beer.